Tama Starclassic samples for everyone!

Melleva

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2007
Tampere, Finland
www.deadlight.org
Here are some drumsamples that I made a few months ago from this sessionhttp://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rate-my-mix-tone-threads/396652-deadlight-two-songs-finnish-metal-band.html

Drums were Tama Starclassic performer birch

All samples are in 24bit, 44.1kHz and they are processed. I would put the unprocessed and multiple hit samples here but I don't have enough ftp space.

Kick
Snare
Tom8"
Tom10"
Tom10"
Tom14"

The chain was in
bd: Audix d6-->Presonus digimax lt-->pro tools
Sn: Audix i5-->Presonus digimax lt-->pro tools
Tom8": Audix d2-->Presonus digimax lt-->pro tools
Tom10": Sennheiser 421-->Presonus digimax lt-->pro tools
Tom12": Sennheiser 421-->Presonus digimax lt-->pro tools
Tom14": Sennheiser 421-->Presonus digimax lt-->pro tools

+1 please upload more on public ftp

or maybe you have some variations of processed kick and snare, for us to use in drumagog

Thank you very much! Stupid question for everyone, I try to figure out good workflow for this situation... so you guys download multisampled drums and then what? How is the fast way to use it? What sampler? Or...?

use Drumagog

make gog files for kick, snare, hats, toms...
and put corresponding wavs in them

Hatunnoston arvoinen suoritus! Varsinkin tuo basari on erittäin lähellä täydellisyyttä, ja muutenkin erittäin, erittäin hyvän kuuloisia!

Joten thanks mate, appreciate it! Killer samples!

These are actually sounding really good in BFD2! Shame about the lack of overheads and room mic's, but those can be provided for with convolution and reverb plugins anyway. The snare isn't very dynamic sample-wise, but with some creative use of vel2amp and layering with another snare (the XFL Tama snare) it's sounding very good. Didn't need to do much to the toms other than load them in, and some light compression!

Thanks very much.