Tampa Show...

amonamarth10

Nov 9, 2004
What day is the show at the masq? The masqs website and ticketmaster both list the show's date as feb 13th, but all the band's websites and label sites have the show as the 11th. Anyone know what day the show actually is?

I called the club for you guys (not too hard to do for ya, I'm in California!) and they said the show is on the 13th and got moved because on the 11th there is some sort of party that involves the entire town and anyone who wants to get into town has to pay to get in. Didn't want the bands and fans to have to pay extra, so apparently they changed dates.

FUCK... yes the party is called "gasparilla" and is supposedly similar to Mardi Gras.... I planned on hitting that up and the hypo show.... Fuck.... At least I can drive home sunday and see them in fort lauderdale

FYI guys...Hypocrisy will NOT be playing the Tampa show on the 13th. They, along with Decapitated and Raging Speedhorn, had already booked flights home for the 13th, and cannot/will not change them. The club was mistakenly advertising the show as a full-billing, but they have since corrected this. Go to www.masqueradetampa.com to see for yourselves.

ya, you assholes needed to be troopers like myself and take your ass out to bum fuck ft. laude to see hypo/decap. 4 hours i drove for this fucking show and fuck yeah hypocrisy kicked my ass. like they did every other time. always the best shows ever are hypo shows. and i spent way to much money on merchandise and now im broke as fuck but know what? who gives a shit fucking its time to have a good fucking time god damnit!