What give HOB Orlando?

Miller High Death

Forest Metal
Mar 19, 2004
Daytona Beach, FL
I thought the HOB Orlando, Opeth/Nevermore show on November 9th was confirmed. It was listed on both the HOB website and ticketmaster before yesterday. Now it is not listed on either. Is the show cancelled, anyone know? :hotjump:

This is what the opeth webmaster had to say:

Hi again,
Have this info about the gig in Orlando. The gig is moved from Orlando HOB to North Myrtle Beach HOB.
//webmaster

This blows, I'm not sure I want to drive all the way down to ft. lauderdale, but maybe I will because it is a hell of a lineup.

FRUGiHOYi said:
What's the lineup? Just Opeth and Nevermore, right? How far is Myrtle Beach HOB from the Orlando HOB?

Myrtle Beach, SC. Your best option is ft. lauderdale on friday November 11th. According to mapquest myrtle beach is 8 hours away from Orlando. As far as I know it's Opeth and Nevermore.

The venue in Lauderdale (The Culture Room) is pretty cool, saw them both there a few years back and it was one of my favorite road trips ever (drove from Tampa). Lauderdale also has one of the best strip clubs ever if you are into some after-show entertainment.....The Booby Trap is in an industrial area and is not exactly strict if you know what I mean !!!!!

I cant believe this shit i was so stoked to go to the Orlando show and its fucking cancelled all of a sudden. And then i see they're suppose to play a show in Seminole, FL but its not even on ticketmaster or on the venue's site!! ughh this sucks.

EveOfDarkness said:
I cant believe this shit i was so stoked to go to the Orlando show and its fucking cancelled all of a sudden. And then i see they're suppose to play a show in Seminole, FL but its not even on ticketmaster or on the venue's site!! ughh this sucks.

The date in Seminole just got added in the last day or so. Give it a week or so and it should be on Ticketbastard. If you plan on going to the show in Seminole, buy tickets as soon as they are available. The venue is not huge. Excellent stage and the sound was pretty damn good last time I was there.

This sucks, I went to go buy my tickets for this show today and found it was cancelled. Anyone going to the therion show on sunday?