Tandjent (Debut Album)

abigailwilliams said:
sounds pretty cool. more of an older meshuggah vibe, wich i like. not sure about the vocals though. the riffs kick ass though. thanks for sharing.

thanks man. as far as the vocals go, i ended up doing them myself about a year ago and that was the first time i had ever done metal vocals. the guy we had lined up to do them wasn't able to for a few reasons so i stepped up to the plate and got it done. i agree that they are probably the weak point of the music but i think i did an ok job of fitting them to the style. i'm looking forward to really improving my vocal style in the future. ;)

MR NINE said:
Hey!
Regarding the material you mentioned for recording/mixing this I must say you did a very good work!
I don't like the sound of the bassdrum, sounds very much like a "can of beer" to me (eh, eh, eh), but it's a matter of taste!...
Now about originality: who's original nowadays!?!?!? ;)
Nice work. :headbang:

haha beercan! yah, it's all taste :D

someone once said: "there is no such thing as a completely original thought." ;)

bedroom metal hehe! i love it.
thanks man

acle is doing a good job. i just wish he'd get his project done so i can see if it will "blow my mind" or not. he's only got a couple song clips up. :)

Moonlapse said:
I love this new era of Meshuggah-inspired bedroom artists. I think it's a scene that's really blossoming with some very very good metal.

Whilst your stuff didn't blow my mind as much as Tesseract, I do really dig the groove in some of the tracks. Definately keep going with it guys, great stuff.