TC Electronic G-Force (with free extras!)

REDBOX04

Obsessed with Gear
Jan 16, 2008
in my mind
TC Electronic G-Force with FREE GIFTS & FREE SHIPPING! (see below)

**NOTE**
I currently have this item listed on Ebay. It has about a day left so don't miss out on this amazing deal! Here is the link for my Ebay auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TC-Electronic-G-Force-with-FREE-extras_W0QQitemZ200389347434QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item2ea822c86a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

::::::::::::::::::::
You are looking at one of the greatest multi-effect processors on the planet - The TC Electronic G-Force!

This unit is capable of achieving any type of effect you could possibly want for your guitar. From reverbs, delays, chorus, flangers, phasers, wahs, compressors - the G Force does it all, and more!

This unit is used but has been very well taken care of. It has been safely kept in my smoke free/pet free home studio. The G-Force looks, works, and sounds amazing! The LCD screen is crystal clear, just like new. All the connections work and sound great. This unit has never given me any problems and has always worked flawlessly.

There is some minor scratches on the top and bottom due to being mounted in and out of a studio rack. These issues are very minor and cannot be seen when the G-Force is mounted in a rack. I have taken VERY good care of this unit and these small cosmetic issues are typical with use on any type of rack mounted processor. Rest assured, these blemishes do not affect the performance or the sound of the unit at all. Trust my 100% positive reviews, this unit works, looks, and sounds great!

Included with the G-Force is the power cable, and a CD containing the instruction manual in .PDF format.

FREE GIFTS!
TWO INSTRUMENT CABLES!
In order to make a sweet deal even sweeter, I will throw in two FREE instrument cables!
These cables are great quality and can be used to connect the G-force to your guitar amp’s FX loop. This gives you everything you need to jump in and start playing immediately!

FREE Nine Inch Nails CD!

I have also decided to include a practically brand new copy of NIN’s studio album “With Teeth”! This is a great album by an amazing band. This album is a perfect example of a band that has been known to use these types of effect processors. Hopefully this album will inspire you as much as it has inspired me to use this processor to craft new, unique soundscapes!

PRICE
This processor retails for over $1500! Ouch! Save some cash! I'm selling all of this for only $760 + FREE Shipping!

Thanks For Looking!

::NO TRADES PLEASE::

SHIPPING DETAILS:
I am willing to ship to anywhere in the USA (FREE SHIPPING - UPS GROUND)
If you live in Arizona, I am willing to arrange for a local transaction.

Pictures available at my ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/TC-Electronic-G-Force-with-FREE-extras_W0QQitemZ200389347434QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar_Accessories?hash=item2ea822c86a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14