TDWP//MMI Style - NEED some Vocals!

Thank you!
Could you please give some infos on the snare?

I used the Avatar Kit of Superior Drummer 2.0
I blended the original snare with a sample NSGuitar postet a while back.
It's a fucking awesome sample!!
The processing is quite simple.
Some EQ and reverb!

Thank you guys!

For the guitars i used onqels new ampsim x50.
This ampsim is so fuckin' awesome!!!
I used two impulses (asem/s-preshigh)
Eq: Hi/lo pass, some cuts at 200, 400, 700 and 4000 Hz.

Just an update... I just finished writing the lyrics, and also recorded a scratch 1-take track. The scratch track is horrble though, so I'm not going to post it. :p I recorded it merely so that I don't forget the vocal's groove, rhythm and melodies.

I tend to forget stuff like 10 minutes after creating it, I'm just so forgetful these days. XD

I'll do the final takes tomorrow. So yeah, expect the finished product tomorrow! :D

I'm having a lot of fun doing this, haha, I've never actually sung for a band that I'm not actually in before. This is a new experience for me.

EDIT: Can you post a .mid or something so that I can sychronize my project to the correct tempo? I kinda need it for the delays and stuff...

It's a really great song! Are you going to ulpoad the multitracks after vocals have been added?

So yeah, expect the finished product tomorrow!
awesome dude!

Can you post a .mid or something so that I can sychronize my project to the correct tempo?
do you mean the drum midi? i will upload the midi file!

Drum Midi: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5450242/newsongdrums.MID
Tempo: 115 BPM

It's a really great song! Are you going to ulpoad the multitracks after vocals have been added?
thank you! yeah, i could upload the guitar/bass DI's, the drum midi and the vocal files so that you could mix the song