Teargas video clip

yes I want to see that video too!!
I also remember that Anders mentioned a Deadhouse video, if I remember well...
I was also thinking that a band such as Subdive ( and I don't think they are more popular than Katatonia) has a video clip...and the video is also of a good quality, so why haven't we seen a Katatonia video yet?
A friend of mine shot three vd samples for Lacuna Coil and sent them to the band. Unfortunately it seems that they didn't use his samples for making a video (and I even don't know if they have ever shot a video), but anyways he's still in contact with them and they meet once in a while...
I'm talking about that because some time ago one of my best friends had to shot a video for her school and she had a project about directing a video of " We must bury you", but unfortunately the teacher changed his mind and so they had to direct a short film instead of a video clip. Actually she's still planning about shooting that video and I hope that this project will come true, also because this friend is really talented and i'm sure she can make a good job. And it would be really nice to send it to Katatonia just as a present!

as i posted in the deadhouse bootleg thread, i think it'd be great if the band could somehow set up a 'media rarities' site... maybe just put up one file every couple weeks, and rotate em - that way you wouldnt get too insane on the bandwith usage, but people could get stuff.. im not too sure how much things like that'd cost, really, but does anyone hanging out on the board maybe have an in that could get them somewhere (fast, cheap, etc) to keep this stuff? the only other problem i can think of is some sort of legal issues relating to distributing things... like, if there's a video clip, would they have to pay the director or whatever to distribute it? but i think that a lot of us would love to be able to get a few interesting things, of course :p

I also remember that Anders mentioned a Deadhouse video, if I remember well...

There was a "Teargas" video up for download some time ago and I think it was Jesse (forlorn soul) who said that he also had a video of "Deadhouse" from the same gig.

I was also thinking that a band such as Subdive ( and I don't think they are more popular than Katatonia) has a video clip...

Yeah, I've seen that one. Here's some 'behind the scenes'-footage...
http://www.edu.avesta.se/qlturhuset/subdive1.html

Maybe there's a reason, it wasn't released. But it would be great if we could download the clip from the official site. Instead of the samples (for a while) if there is a problem with the server space.