Teargas video.

Jinn said:
what is this in my eyes? A shitload of bootleg DVDs? Is this the time I should shut the fuck up [for you]?

God I suck.

I need some bootlegs, hahaha.

In return for the October Tide, perhaps?

:p

Does anyone know which one(s) of the bootlegs are worth seeing as far as sound quality and all goes? I don't really want to download a gig of matieral to sift through if someone can spare me the time with a sentence or two...

daebreak80 said:
i was listening to last fair deal gone down the other day and changing the lyrics to cheesy sexual shit. i had a lot of fun with teargas.

yeah, like: why have you put so many things into my ass (that I can't see a shit?)
what is it in my ass? a piece of fucking shit? this is the time you should be on your knees for me ;>

atrocity said:
http://katatonia.mine.nu/videos/Katatonia-Teargas(LiveInTurkuFinland).mpg

eh Atrocity, Thanks for that link, I have never seen a Katatonia's video, so, it will be my fisrt one, do you know another links, to get more videos? if they are of Katatonia, it will be better. Thanks again :cool:

LüGe said:
eh Atrocity, Thanks for that link, I have never seen a Katatonia's video, so, it will be my fisrt one, do you know another links, to get more videos? if they are of Katatonia, it will be better. Thanks again :cool:

just buy the new compilation with dvd. a whole gig, beats any bootleg