tears of mortal solitude

BlackElement

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2005
i managed to check out this site and i really like this music from hearing the soundclip, so i have ordered the album, its got a lot of atmosphere and feel.

Just out of interest the drums sound like they are midi drums on the clip i heard, ide say im 95% sure, is the there proper drums on this album or the new album you are currently recording?

cheers

You are absolutely right... The first CD has midi drums, but the second will have real drums for sure. Kir will take care of it.

Sweet! It would be awesome to hear Kir's drum skills surpassing that of the midis! I'm excited already... what's new with the CD progress, Mr. Somn? :)

Actually Kir plays Tears "note for note". I estimate his skills to be of the same order of magnitude as Trym's in times of "Anthems..." Kir rocks... He's definitely one of the best drummers in Russia... And I really hope him to become one of the most skilled in the world. At least his progress is really impressing.
I'd love to upload some stuff but I am not allowed... I keep on sending new pieces to Lee and he seems to be satisfied with them.
I just can say, that we about to finish our third song out of 6 or seven. First we make the most difficult things... Light touches for a better arrangement, finalizing things and slightly changing some lyrics. You know... when music flows, it's fatal to force it, because it is alive.

You better tell me what word will fitt better for the following situation.

It's an early morning, and a mist is slowly creeping away, it's like a blanket covering the earth. The mist is slowly changing it's shape and transforms. Now what would sound better to describe this thing...

A swirling mist
A curling mist
A wreathing mist

???

Actually I will make a new thread because of that...