Teaser

Asgeir, you should do a song together with Jan on 'guest drums', could be the first time in the history of metal with 2 drummers on one song! I bet you can really tell the difference, if you have 2 different styles at the same time. And give the other drumkit a bit different sound!

^ Norway invades Britain? :p

Hmmm Shagrath as special guest in the new album?

Hellhammer on drums in the new album? :)lol: j/k Asgeir)

Ivar Bjørnson returns on keyboards? Lazare leaves to focus more on Solefald's werd new electro shit with Cornelius :Smug: .

Arjen (Ayreon) to collaborate in new Bork?

Vintersorg and Øystein now have hair? :lol:

Tyr an official member?

New album title + more info?

And the list goes on... :p .

Me playing in Borknagar would be great.
Hint hint hint hint hint ;)

Cornelius said he's working on a new Soleflad album, makes me wonder how Lars can fit this all in.
2008 is looking fantastic really. So many brilliant albums due to be released, or recorded.
Borknagar live date, and potentially Sturmgeist doing a European tour (all the more easier to stalk Cornelius <3)

I'd say:
- Album title and tracklist, maybe even a sample
- DVD finally completed and ready to be released
- Announcement of one, or maybe a few summer festival shows

^ Norway invades Britain? :p

Hmmm Shagrath as special guest in the new album?

Hellhammer on drums in the new album? :)lol: j/k Asgeir)

Ivar Bjørnson returns on keyboards? Lazare leaves to focus more on Solefald's werd new electro shit with Cornelius :Smug: .

Arjen (Ayreon) to collaborate in new Bork?

Vintersorg and Øystein now have hair? :lol:

Tyr an official member?

Disgusting.

Rivfadír;7086859 said:
Weird new electro shit? You mean the remix album that they didn't make themselves?

Yup, The Circular Drain. I know they didn't make the electro songs (except the last one which I guess Cornelius did), but still most of all are bad covers IMO. They really don't do justice to the original songs, and I hope this is will be the first and last time something like that happens.

Alteredmindeath said:
Soleflad is Boy georges sideproject, featuring george michael, and Michael jackson.

:lol:

Defiance said:
Yup, The Circular Drain. I know they didn't make the electro songs (except the last one which I guess Cornelius did), but still most of all are bad covers IMO. They really don't do justice to the original songs, and I hope this is will be the first and last time something like that happens.
Agreed, totally.
I think I've only played that album once or twice because I don't like it at all. needless to say, I only mean the remix songs of course, the demo is a masterpiece but I own the original on tape.

Agreed, totally.
I think I've only played that album once or twice because I don't like it at all. needless to say, I only mean the remix songs of course, the demo is a masterpiece but I own the original on tape.

Finally, somebody who's not a fanboy/fanboy with sense of critique in the forum besides me :rolleyes: :) .

Really, the demo tape (Jernlov) is nothing short of amazing, I was like: "This is one of the best bloody cds that I have!"

Then the electro shit started.

First song (Red For Fire + Black For Death (by Exorcise)) is quite good actually, I really like it. But the rest..., basically is :puke: (1000 fold).

Really, that's the second Solefald release in a row (BFD wasn't BAD, mind you, but it's certainly mediocre compared to the rest).

If you want to you can give me the original tape :) ( :lol: ).

Yep. BFD>RFF by a long shot. BFD's got the memorable riffs, the great songwriting and a fucking awesome guest appearance by Garm, whereas RFF was plagued by horrible inconsistency, pretty weak vocals and a general repetitive and boring quality. My least favourite Solefald album.
And maybe you just have to like electronic music a bit to like the remixes as well. I don't know. I didn't find them abominable at all. Well, maybe the Zweizz one, but that's just noise. The album actually opened my eyes to Havoc Unit which is pretty good too.