Teaser

Lots of stuff happening in the old Borkencamp! Some exciting news in a week or two!

Let's see who can guess what it is...

Vintersorg finally gets his degree?! :kickass:

Seriously though, I'm betting that finally, that long awaited play 'Cyclus: The Borknagar Musical' will open on Broadway.

Rivfadír;7089893 said:
Yep. BFD>RFF by a long shot. BFD's got the memorable riffs, the great songwriting and a fucking awesome guest appearance by Garm, whereas RFF was plagued by horrible inconsistency, pretty weak vocals and a general repetitive and boring quality. My least favourite Solefald album.
And maybe you just have to like electronic music a bit to like the remixes as well. I don't know. I didn't find them abominable at all. Well, maybe the Zweizz one, but that's just noise. The album actually opened my eyes to Havoc Unit which is pretty good too.

Actually I really like electronic music :) , I just don't like those songs.

i still don't see whats great about Isahn, i listened to half an album and just turned the shit off. Out of all the Borknagar band members other projects, besides Vintersorg, Age of Silence is my favorite. Lazare's vocals are awesome.

So for my second group of guesses...

Laz will be singing lead on a few tracks?
Their will be a cover song?
Asgeir will include a texas hold 'em instructional dvd?
A new guitar player will be on the album?
Oystein will finally show off his singing pipes?!?!
One lucky buyer will get to have Bork come to there home and have it completely trashed?
The new album will be packaged with Mr. V's new book?
New Borknagar merchadise????
Borknagar condoms? (man-o-war has them!)

thats all i got.

Rivfadír;7091875 said:
What the fuck is wrong with you guys? That albums was incredible.

nothing is wrong with us, Isahn just doesn't do it for me...and I agree that his harsh vocals are pathetic, compared to other groups. I actually thought the same thing about Solefald, guy sounds like a dying frog...but those albums interest me because of Laz's material and work.

Rivfadír;7091956 said:
Me too. And Ihsahn as well. I still have to see anything I can agree with ErikSL about.

haha, yea no one ever agrees with me. maybe its because I grew up next to a nuclear power plant.

So when the hell is Asgeir supposed to reveal the news again?