Tech 21

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
Anyone familiar with their stuff? I just picked up a Trademark 30 amp...SWEET!!! nice models, accutronics reverb, effects loop, DI out, Speaker out...what more do you need?

I did a recording session once where the bass player used one of the sansamp pedals (don't know the model) straight into the board and I thought it sounded great. I used the sansamp gt2 on a gig one time. It was ok, but I also didn't get much time to fiddle with it. I wasn't convinced that I needed to buy one but my sound didn't suck that night!

Never played the amps. I saw either a Tech 30 or Tech 60 in one of the studios at school once. I'll look for it and see if I can't use it next time I'm there. Glad you're happy with yours!

I did a recording session once where the bass player used one of the sansamp pedals (don't know the model) straight into the board and I thought it sounded great. I used the sansamp gt2 on a gig one time. It was ok, but I also didn't get much time to fiddle with it. I wasn't convinced that I needed to buy one but my sound didn't suck that night!

Never played the amps. I saw either a Tech 30 or Tech 60 in one of the studios at school once. I'll look for it and see if I can't use it next time I'm there. Glad you're happy with yours!

Yeah...it's the same technology as the sansamp put into a combo unit. There's quite an array of tones available there. Try one if you can.

Funny, I paid for a Trademark 10 new in the box, got it home opened it and it was a 30...man was I tweaked!!! the box was mislabeled...I only paid 199 bucks...somethig good finally happened!:lol:

Another plus...made in the USA NJ/NY!!!:headbang: