Ted, anyone...

J

Javier

having listened to Wounded all this past weekend, it got me into thinking if there ever was a point in time the idea of producing an Enchant concept album ever discussed as a future possibility? although some may disagree, i truly feel Wounded could be called a concept album, the songs seem to flow nicely and paint a story both musically and lyrically, sure the album certainly lacks those voice sound effects that have become one of the earmarks of the concept album such as queensryche's operation mindcrime or dream theater's scenes from a memory, but i think Wounded is one exception, proving once again the band is in the lead of the race...

Your usage of the word "lacks" sounds so negative to me :) Personally, I prefer when concept albums DON'T use those cheesy ways to tie together stuff...that's so...80s in a way :)

I'm a big fan of concept albums, and I feel it'd be great if Enchant felt they were up to it, and were sure they could do a good job (which I think they would). It's too bad concept albums have got kind of a bad name nowadays what with all these crappy "concepts" everyone is plopping out...Pain of Salvation being one of the only exceptions...but that should absolutely not be a reason for not trying to make a great one...more great concept albums please!