Ted sings the Star Spangled Banner

Congratulations Ted!!

Thats very awesome, the picture with the board showing Ted and showcasing the 'Enchant' name was awesome!

Please someone post a clip of this as soon as it is available!!

Again, congratulations Ted on this awesome feat! :Spin: :wave:

That is just awesome! I know Joe Satriani got to play the anthem a year or two ago, I think at an A's game. But hearing Ted sing it must have been unbelievable. I also like the scoreboard referring to the band as "bay area progressive rock band Enchant". Most of the people reading that either didn't know there were any prog bands around, or even what the heck progressive means.

hats off Ted ! I guess this is a treat.
Now I expect two things :
first : getting a video of that moment
second : with such exposition î*hope people from SF and around will buy enchant cd's
HEARD ME SF people ? Go to your record store NOW !

Ze Dan said:
and I complete by a third wish : May this performance be able to program enchant on a superbowl or a NBA/NHL All star game/Finals. Amen

Echoing Ze Dan... Yes, why stop at Baseball? Niners and Raiders need you, Ted. They BOTH REALLY need you!! Look how you inspired the Giants, at least for that one game!

Doing the anthem in Oakland on Sunday, 12/18/05, Cleveland Browns @ Raiders would be a lovely holiday present for some people. :Spin:

Kristin
ViaDragonasosopo :headbang:

Ted.....................

Where is it?

Actually last time I talked with Ted he had not yet recieved the tape? Damn Giants. I guess you need to go over across the bay and sing it. That way it might be in a playoff game as well :)

Yes I am an A,s fan. But the Giants are cool too. They just take too long getting tapes of people singing the National Anthem to them. Don,t get that?

I just got round to watching this clip (finally). I've gotta to agree with all the previous comments...Ted, you nailed it right on the button!

The British national anthem can come across, as really pompous and lame (unless played by Queen ;) ); but in the right hands, an anthem can be emotional

At last also got to see it. I have absolutely NO emotional relation to your national anthem, but I had goosebumps watching it!
So I guess Ted can take credit for that!