Ted sings the Star Spangled Banner

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
You will all see this in the news section sometime today or tomorrow.

We are very proud to announce that our amazing vocalist Ted Leonard will be singing our National Anthem ( Star Spangled Banner ) Tuesday Night at the San Fransico Giants vs the Atlanta Braves, Major League Baseball Game.

We ( the band ) will all be there on hand to see and hear, and most of all CHEER ON Ted!

So any bay area Baseball or Giants fans come on out and cheer Ted on. And enjoy this event!

We are really exited for Ted. Ted you rock!

StocktontoMalone said:
Cool! Do you know if this is a nationally televised game?

Check out the Giants website at www.sfgiants.com where they mention a gameday webcast.

I have my tickets--I've needed an excuse to check out PacBell Park, and Ted and Fireworks do it for me! (I'm an A's fan!):wave:

Congrats, Ted!! Awesome and well-earned exposure for you!!

Kristin
Via star-spangled dragon

Oh oh... Not long ago, a German pop star fucked up the German national anthem while singing it in a stadium... :Smug: :tickled:

I hope Ted will do better! :headbang:

Congrats Ted! That's awesome news, and I'm sure your voice will suit the song very well. Don't forget to wear an Enchant T-Shirt! :cool:

So did he apply for it or was he asked to do it? If so( the second option) was there a fan connected to the team who wished so?

According to the broadcast schedule, the game will be on FSN-HD! (FoxSports). Anyone out there have an HD capable DVR? We need to get this!

Damn...If I didnt have to work regular, I'd work that game as O/T..Hopefully someone can get a good recording of it...

I have an MP3 of Geoff tate doing it, and it wasn't too good, as his voice just didn't "fit." If that makes any sense...

Good luck, Ted...Will there be a huge ENCHANT on the big board? That would be bad-arse!

Do they broadcast the anthem? I'm not a big BB fan, so I wouldn't know...

--dan

Ted--you nailed it!!! Our National Anthem DOES have some emotional content, when YOU sing it! Damn good rendition--you made it sound 'right', good timing, phrasing, whatever you call it! And look at the game you inspired--lots of good plays, some genuinely thrilling moments, and the Giants won it!

Ted's voice, a great ball game, a nice cold Anchor Steam and fireworks, all in the beautiful bay area, life is GOOD!!! I know, I gush, but it's totally righteous gushing. :Smug:

Kristin
Via Dragon by the bay

After today's game, maybe the Giants management will see the necessity of having Ted start every game. :Spin:

Next, we start working on the A's to get Ted on the correct side of the Bay! :D

Hey Stockton...I keep thinking you're local...from our town of Stockton. Where are you? Oh, it says right there...RI...duh... :dopey:

Kristin
Via draggin'

Check this out :worship: Ted you ruled!

Hey I did attempt to record it brother Keith, but.....:cry: my hand was shaking really bad just from jitters for Ted. I think I took this with the other hand ? or was this the one you took for me Sean?

To answer a few of the questions here, we are hoping to get this footage to download for everyone to see here ( were not too proud hey? damn proud! ) obviously someone got it because the man is on the big screen.

Kristin said it perfect! it was incredible! just a great night! something we will not soon forget! He nailed it! it was thilling and sounded amazing!

I have a few more and now that I finally figured out how tom post pics in here I will.

Is this just too damn cool or what?

JumboTronTed2.jpg

Now Playing : Home of the Brave : TOTO

ProgAddict said:
With any luck Docu-ED recorded the whole thing!

-Keith

It would have been even better had they got the website right? .com??? damn. Wolf caught that one right away!

Hopefully people figure that one out! Anyone with close up pictures of Ted singing please let us know so we can post better ones.

jjmannford said:
Now that is frickin awesome! Ted, we are not worthy!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

How did Ted get the gig in the first place???

Apple Pie, Baseball, and Enchant.... Got a little bit of American Pride!

That's what I wanna know! 'Cause now we have to get him over to Oakland...seriously!!:wave: And the seventh inning stretch should be followed by the anthem singer's favorite cut from his own album. :D

Actually it's now Gilroy Garlic Fries, Baseball and Enchant!! Now THAT'S America!

Kristin
Via Dragon