Tee, here are more transcend songs

well, I listened to the songs and one more time I'll say: they are amazing. I just don't understand why you left the band. too bad. :)

drummer is flacky. he quick us 5 times to join FLAW and My Own Victom. I got tired of not knowing if we were going to have a drummer or not. Then I was offerd a job making $40K a year in AZ. So, I left. I hear the are still having problems with him quiting and starting the band. It's hard to find drummers, expecially ones who like to play this type of music. If he would have been more serious I would not have left of had Tyler or Brandi in my life. So, looks like it worked out for the best. :)

aha, that was before, not at the same time. :)
yep, this is definetily more valid than a band. viva la familia! :headbang:

again.... 9 replies and 50 fuckin' views :err:

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
drummer is flacky. he quick us 5 times to join FLAW and My Own Victom. I got tired of not knowing if we were going to have a drummer or not. Then I was offerd a job making $40K a year in AZ. So, I left. I hear the are still having problems with him quiting and starting the band. It's hard to find drummers, expecially ones who like to play this type of music. If he would have been more serious I would not have left of had Tyler or Brandi in my life. So, looks like it worked out for the best. :)

Yean I never understood either why he could of left such a talented band, I to this day pop in trancend into my cd player on the way to work:headbang: . I hope that stephen will find another band to play with, the boy has talent flowing out his ears, stephen will find his true calling, I KNOW IT.