Teh New Album Art!

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Who's in charge of making the new album art? Is it going to be the same guy who made the shirts? (cause that stuff is leet)

I really liked the cover of Wintersun's CD, with the snow and the snow trees and campfire thingy.... And the guy laying in the snow covered with snow, probably dead or something. It would be soo sweet of forest stream got uber winter album art :Smug: I'm excited.. o_o

I can't wait to add the CD to my collection. I saw the movie Bless Joo To Dead but it was kind of hard to hear and understand all of the sounds, even when I turned it up real high and adjusted my bass settings.. x.x

I know I am rambling :loco: If you're there somn, what's the new album art gonna be like? Do you get to tell the artist how to make it? :loco: And I don't know if you got a private message from Kloris, but if you did, could you reply to it but send the reply to me, Oinkness? lol :cry:

Love, :ill:

Oinkness

Oinkness said:
Who's in charge of making the new album art? Is it going to be the same guy who made the shirts? (cause that stuff is leet)

I really liked the cover of Wintersun's CD, with the snow and the snow trees and campfire thingy.... And the guy laying in the snow covered with snow, probably dead or something. It would be soo sweet of forest stream got uber winter album art :Smug: I'm excited.. o_o

I can't wait to add the CD to my collection. I saw the movie Bless Joo To Dead but it was kind of hard to hear and understand all of the sounds, even when I turned it up real high and adjusted my bass settings.. x.x

I know I am rambling :loco: If you're there somn, what's the new album art gonna be like? Do you get to tell the artist how to make it? :loco: And I don't know if you got a private message from Kloris, but if you did, could you reply to it but send the reply to me, Oinkness? lol :cry:

Love, :ill:

Oinkness

I really hope this post was a joke :erk:

Eh I was bored and I was rambling!! But still, a massive winter album art + possibly a poster would rock, especially if it was made by Cold Dark Nord. :D