Tell me where to take samples and impulses?

naash_g

USOUNDWORKS Studio
Sep 22, 2009
Hi guys!
I listen to old collection Roadrunner United - The All Star Sessions (2005) and enjoy the guitar sound and the sound of drums. Who knows where to get (buy) snare and kick samples with a similar sound? As well as impulses to repeat surgeries guitar sound. Preferably with examples.

Interested songs: the dagger, the enemy, annihilation by the hands of god, independent.

You just need to use the search function here in the forum, there are really tons of pages with samples of all type and impulses.

I have a ton of different impulses and samples of drums, but that do not work like that. :(

Some of the snares I created for the Nashville Series work well in this genre. You could check them out in my sig below. The rooms will be a little more full but you can mix them in to your liking.

Well, finding snare samples exactly how you want as in those songs might be hard but why dont you blend a few snares, throw some eq, compression if needed, saturation? A snare sample mix ready wouldnt be funny at all IMO.