Tempesta on Drums

The Omnipotent Bob

International Hearthrob
Apr 5, 2002
Visit site
I'm totally bummed Jon Allen won't be playing w/ Testament. He's a great drummer. I hope everything is OK. However, I'm was stoked to get to see Tempesta w/ Testament

I'm bummed to hear about Jon too, and this is nothing bad on Jon, but HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!! John Tempesta is back for this mini tour! I havn't seen him with Testament in years and I can't wait. This is so awesome. I hope you guys dont' take it bad I'm just pumped. Tempesta is killer on the drums and is one of my top 5 fav drummers.

:cool: :headbang:

That's totally amazing Tempesta would be joining them for a mini tour!!!! But I won't be able to see it since I live in Canada :(
This guy really should consider leaving Zombie to play thrashier stuff.
Can u ppl believe it, he said in a Metal Edge interview that the Zombie's stuff is harder to play rather than Testament stuff on First Strike Still Deadly? yeah riiiiighhhhtttt...

We all are very sad to hear this news, his family is first & his band
is supporting him. I know he was looking forward to the up-coming Mini-Tour & shows, but that shows you what kind of man Jon really is. He's put aside his music for a family Emergency, he & his wife, & family, have our prayers, support, thoughts, & hope that all goes well, as we know it shall...................

Johnny Tempesta is also sad to hear the sudden news. We thank him also for stepping into Testament again, on such quick notice.
I talked to him today, & he will be starting rehearsals on this Monday.

Jon..my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:( I'm saddened to hear that you and your family are going through a hard time right now and want you to know that your fans are thinking of you and hoping that things get better.

Jon, we'll really miss seeing you on this tour! We love you and your family. Please know that our prayers are with you all during this difficult time in your lives.

It's especially nice that Johnny Tempesta is available to join the band for this tour. We'll enjoy seeing you again!

Testament has a wealth of current and former members to draw resources from and since they really are a family, the bond of love keeps the band alive in spite of adversity!

See you all in Las Vegas, San Diego and Anaheim!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: