Who's drumming for Testament on the Metal Gods tour?

Tharsh

Mar 30, 2003
Jon Allen? The Norweigan dude? John Tempesta? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm "sorta" new around here. I'm catching Testament first week of May...can't wait. Halford should be hella sweet too...the other 5 bands can eat shit :D

Oh yea...and since Testament's a "co-headliner" will they get the same time as Halford? 90 minutes? Somehow I don't see that happening...advertising shit as "co-headlining" these days usually leaves you feeling gyped...

Cheers.

asgeir said:
I am!

- Asgeir

That's right Asgeir, you tell them!.......I thought you played extremely well, for a huge hometown gig, & first time live. Hometown shows I think are the hardest, & you proved why Testament picked you, & flew you here from Norway. I thought DNR(which other drummers have trouble with, in the past) & harder to play(than alot of other songs), was a good way not only to open the show, but showed everyone right from the start, your not f**k'in around. Your our new Tour Drummer, & that was a hellava kickoff!...................................... :devil:

Pest...eat a dick :devil:

Asgeir...cool, we'll constantly remind you that you're trying to play some Dave Lombardo parts...haha, good luck! See you on tour :headbang:

Arghh. does anyone have a list of all the places the Gods of Metal tour will be? Or if not does anyone know if there coming to the D.C. or Virginia area?

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Arghh. does anyone have a list of all the places the Gods of Metal tour will be? Or if not does anyone know if there coming to the D.C. or Virginia area?

Unofficial Dates not yet confirmed 100%:

Apr. 25 - Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues
Apr. 26 - Cleveland, OH @ The Agora
Apr. 27 - Detroit, MI @ TBA
Apr. 29 - Columbus, OH @ TBA
Apr. 30 - Cincinnati, OH @ TBA
May 02 - New York, NY @ TBA
May 03 - New York, NY @ TBA
May 04 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
May 06 – Montreal, QUE @ Metropolis
May 07 – Toronto, ONT @ TBA
May 09 - Hartford, CT @ TBA
May 10 - Washington, DC @ TBA
May 11 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero
May 13 - Raleigh, NC @ TBA
May 14 - Atlanta, GA @ TBA
May 16 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ TBA
May 17 - Tampa, FL @ TBA
May 18 - Orlando, FL @ TBA
May 20 - New Orleans, LA @ TBA
May 21 - Houston, TX @ TBA
May 23 - San Antonio, TX @ TBA
May 24 - Dallas, TX @ TBA

3-28jon-asgeir02.jpg

Hey TLegions, waaaaasssuuuuup? :D

Emperor Tharsh may eat balls, but Pest smokes pole! :Smokin:

How many drummers have played The Gathering material anyways...if I'm not mistaken...5...Dave Lombardo, Jon Allen, Steve Jacobs, John Tempesta and Aesgir...correct?

BTW will Testament be playing any NEW songs on this tour? Its been FOUR long years since The Gathering...just about the longest lull between studio records...

Thrashiq said:
Hey TLegions, waaaaasssuuuuup? :D

How many drummers have played The Gathering material anyways...if I'm not mistaken...5...Dave Lombardo, Jon Allen, Steve Jacobs, John Tempesta and Aesgir...correct?

BTW will Testament be playing any NEW songs on this tour? Its been FOUR long years since The Gathering...just about the longest lull between studio records...
Howdy! Yes, 5 drummers (BTW, it's Asgeir).

Hmmm... I think this tour will be based on their classics ("First Strike"), and of course they will play songs off "The Gathering."

I highly doubt they will play anything new on this tour...