TEMPLARS OF DOOM FESTIVAL - ND Cancelled

I don't see how. A female being "corrupted" is not at all degrading, IMO. It's good when a person of either gender explores their sexuality. Unless of course it is done at the expense of another person.
For instance, when the inevitable tape of Bret Michael drilling 80's icon Lee Majors is released, I will attend just as many Poison concerts as I would've before. However, the type of forced exploration discussed by that person in Cambridge who stared at Larry's ass is not okay.

Greg B. said:
I don't see how. A female being "corrupted" is not at all degrading, IMO. It's good when a person of either gender explores their sexuality. Unless of course it is done at the expense of another person.
For instance, when the inevitable tape of Bret Michael drilling 80's icon Lee Majors is released, I will attend just as many Poison concerts as I would've before. However, the type of forced exploration discussed by that person in Cambridge who stared at Larry's ass is not okay.

Greg, this post gets my vote as one of the most off-the-wall posts you have ever made here. I actuaally had to read this 3 times to try to understand what it said. hahaha

Anyway, you have fun exploring your sexuality, or whatever hidden message you were trying to say. :loco: