Temple of Fire!!

Nov 6, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
Just after downloading this song.. I have to admit it, this is really great stuff! Very catchy and powerful, and a nice evolution from the previous material. The keyboards reminded me a little of Crystal Ball - a band I really like also, although they are more Hard Rock. I can see why PQ is becoming such a gigantic success in Japan. Steve - be sure to send a promo for review again... Actually heck, I'll buy it myself instead :)

For those wondering what is happening with Dark Crystal, well unfortunately the fall of mp3.com was an unexpected blow to the band, and has set us back a bit in our plans cause we were going to do more things through mp3.com, as we had built up a nice community through it. However, the quest must go on as they say, through all difficulties, and thus you will be able to get your hands on a special edition cd with a new track and improved vocal recording very soon, with or without the help of mp3.com! Check the website in early 2004 for details on how to buy it.

Stay true :D

Yeah defo get in touch with Vince mate. Ive been thinking about the mp3.com replacement myself. I've had a few emails from people offering alternatives but they all cost! Thanks for the support dude....good to have you back on the board!