Tenacious D

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Anyone here like the Tenacious D?

I love that Tribute to the greatest song in the world song, and the clip is piss funny too!

The dude from Shallow Hal, Jack Black is the singer. I have heard another song of theirs: Fuck her Gently, and it is pretty funny.

They are playing in Sydney and Melbourne around the end of the month. I am thinking about goin

I have only heard the song tribute on the radio a couple of times...sounds good.Haven't seen the clip yet.don't know if i would go to the gig only knowing one song.anyway, i don't think i am going to have much money after i buy my new(well OLD really) car.

Bought the album today! Only up to "Wonderboy" at the moment (track 4). Great stuff so far though :)

And yes, Jack Black is awesome in "High Fidelity" - exactly what I was expecting when I read the book years ago!

they are a crack up
jack black rules

i saw them on Late Night with Conan OBrian months ago playing "wonderboy" and it was hillarious!

Listened to the whole album - great stuff! Out of the 21 tracks a lot of them are just the two guys talking. Still very funny, though :)