Tenhi

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
Tenhi is one of my favourite bands and their debut Kauan is on my all-time-favourite-albums playlist.
For more info of the album please check out my review of it at Ultimate Metal latest reviews.

It is released through Prophecy Productions, so it has to be great album, right?

Cheerz

"It is released through Prophecy Productions, so it has to be great album, right?"

I have to agree, Prophecy Productions is one of my favourite labels when it comes to demanding and dark atmospheric music.
Prophecy´s taken many talented bands under its wing - Autumnblaze, Dornenreich, Empyrium, Leakh, Tenhi... just to mention a few.
...and I just love their online shop :)

Maybe it's not very interesting when I write that I also like Prophecy very much, but it's the truth. One reason therefor is that I have only recognized one of my really favourite bands through Prophecy. It's Beyond Dawn. Does anybody know this great band? Has anybody seen them live? It's my biggest wish to see them live in Germany. Together with Katatonia and maybe My Dying Bride would be a very, very great pleasure.
Hopefully nobody hates me because I have metioned other bands in this Katatonia forum. But maybe it's alright because they are all of the same label.