Tern loose the SWANO's

vavonia

New Metal Member
May 19, 2003
I live in a place called Tallagh-Fornia. I think Duncan is sexy and Meck is mysterious.
I wanted to see Antimatter play with Nightengale.

But I think it is unfair at these shows to have pizza on the rider because that gives certain people an unfair advantage.

Our Dunc, in order to keep up and save face managed to squeeze a 16" pepperoni down (oooeeerrr) in 4 minutes, but he suffered. During everything you know is wrong and the Tom Jones boogie-bash refrain, he was so full he couldn't get off his chair.

That's just wrong. No two ways about it!

I also heard that after consuming an entire Apache 16" special (imported especially from their northside HQ and all, posh get) patterson had the cheek to complain about the standard of grub. What does he think he is?? Norwegian?? :lol:

Ah no, someones been spreading false rumours :(
Whilst strolling along Malahide Road one afternoon, me and the boy Danny (Cavanagh) came across a pizza place where I decided (on the spot) to purchase a 16" 'hot Apache'. There were definately no complaints!!!
The boy Danny did say 'this is right spicy this' though... :ill:

apache.gif

'The problem was that I just scrapped three songs to write one, but I felt that it was worth it and that we had enough playing time anyway. From this moment on I knew that this album would be all about quality not quantity'

'Personally I think it is one of the best tracks I have ever written and I have nightmares about trying to top this one!! '

'the sound of three acoustic guitars and a bass didn't sound epic enough to link with that track, so I went home and made a complete turn and recorded a bunch of synthesizers and weird samples and added my voice on top of that, and this turned out perfect. '

'The song itself is very ZZ Top influenced but since no one understand what a great band those guys are (were) under their beard it's a safe act to steal from!I still think it's one of the best songs I ever done.'

'our goal was to play basic hard rock ala UFO, Moxy, Judas Priest, etc. On this track we succeeded '

'This track took over a year to complete and I am incredibly proud of the way it turned out.'

'The feel-good vibes I get from the penultimate section of this track is only comparable to the vibes from the slighty more carnal activities that only includes me and my wife'

'It was a great moment for me when he agreed to let me use certain section of these 20 year old classics and marry them with some of my better epic ideas ever. Eternal is a very special track to me and I really hope that you will give it the time it deserves and see the true colours of this epic masterpiece!'

'I wrote a new, catchy, refrain to the and the rest is history !'

'Every album have a special track that stands out and feels a bit different from the rest. Shadowland Serenade is one of them'

'the fact that I haven't heard it as much as the other tracks makes me wanna listen to it again, again and again!!'

'A deep and mystic track with a strong refrain. '

the boy bambi knows the classic. its all quotes from dan swano and his brother tom nouga about their own songs. i put this here without any interest, feel free to make your own opinion about all of this :D