Terria part two

Demonspell

cheating the polygraph
Apr 29, 2001
dead between the walls
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Strangely enough, this is the first record I've done that was made to [be] enjoyed," Townsend said. "I'm expecting people to hate [this music], because it's really sensitive and heavy and epic, and everything's really pleasing about it. I don't know how many people want to listen to pleasing music. A lot of people are still into being assaulted every time they turn on their stereo. Those people will think it's a wussy, pain-in-the-ass record. People who're sick of dudes yelling at them will love it."

Still, he added, "It's super fucking heavy — like bludgeoningly heavy. But they're all bludgeoningly heavy lullabies. This is a record you can put on that'll make you feel good. It's like a celebration — something you put on in the morning, or when you want to sing along and laugh and smile, but still have it so heavy that when you crank it up, it will level any of your death-metal competition."

Songtitles set to appear on "Synchestra" include "Let It Roll", "Hyper-Geek", "Notes From Africa", "Judgment", "A Simple Lullaby" and "Sunshine and Happiness". Six of the album's 13 cuts clock in at or just under 10 minutes and one features a guest appearance by guitarist Steve Vai

An album full of Earth Days and/or the enormously huge "ballads" on Terria? This is going to fucking rule.

one of the song titles has the word "africa" in it. thus the entire album has to be called into question.