• Stagnant

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters

coronerox

Katatonia Brasil Staff
Aug 27, 2002
São Paulo - Brazil (BRASIL)
www.soilwork.com.br
Hey people, I don´t know if this was already made here, if yes, please tell me and I'll delete it.

I would like to know which song is the best on Terria, in your opinion

Its a great album, hard to choose only one

I choose Earth Day, closely followed by Stagnant and The Fluke

what about you?? :)

Deep Peace, Nobody's Here, and Tiny Tears are beautiful, Stagnant has that huge soul-bearing chorus, Mountain and The Fluke are Devin going left of center as only he can...but the ultimate highlight of this excellent album:

So just shut your face and take a seat!

*blinks*

Uhhh........................I have no idea, I'll think about it throughout the day. It's likely Fluke/Tiny Tears/Stagnant though.

the best song on terria is................well......it's gotta be the album terria. the best song on terria is terria.

*blinks again*

I just re-listened to it, and it's still hard. I'm gonna go with Stagnant, it barely wins. In order it's probably:

#1: Stagnant
#2: Fluke
#3: Canada(It hit me a bit more than usual this time)
#4: Tiny Tears

And so on, a complete list isn't really that needed here. :)

I'd have voted for Earth Day, but Deep Peace and its excellent guitar solo earned first place. Other favorites include Canada and Tiny Tears, but the whole album is great.

When I first got the album, my fave was Tiny Tears. Then Earth Day, which is so very badass. But now, it's definitely Nobody's Here. That song has moved me to tears on many an occassion. Fucking incredible.

I'm tempted to say Deep Peace because of the solo section and the short vocal section following it ("It's all going away now"). I think Canada would be my favourite if it weren't for that weird mumbly vocal bit; it sorta ruins the flow of the song for me. The singing in that song is godly though, especially the last verse. "The mountain high" part kills me every time.

In conclusion, I can't pick a favourite because every song has at least one incredible section.