Isis - Oceanic / Devin Townsend - Terria

Dec 8, 2003
I bought these two records..i haven´t listened to them that much yet but I think they are really good...The Isis cd is kind of..well I can´t say boring, cause it has a lot of feeling to it, even though there isn´t a lot happening in the songs..But it is still a damn good album,and worth bying! The only thing that annoyed me a little is the singers voice...i don´t think it´s that good,but you get used to it if you don´t like it at first..
Terria by DT is the first DT cd i have..And I must say that it is pretty interesting..It´s definitely something different and unique..Olive is a good intro,Mountain,Earth Day, Deep Peace and Canada are all great songs but then I feel that the rest of the songs don´t quite reach to the same level..But still a brilliant cd, and definitely worth checking out!
Just wanted to share my thoughts! Please tell me what you think of these cd:s..

Yep, 2 of the greatest albums ever. Both take time before you realise it though. Especially the singing on Isis. I used to hate it but now I couldn't imagine it without it.

Isis is one my favorites, and it gets mentioned a lot here, so check some other threads if you care. Anyway, I agree with what the others here say. I really didn't get it straight off, but about 3 listens in I was hooked, and they have been an obsession of mine ever since. You might actually get into them quicker if you tried their Celestial album.
Isis is the shit.