Terrible. Damnation is f*cking awful :(

SoundMaster

Jan 20, 2002
"the flower & willow world"
Visit site
Damnation sucks! Existing outside of the grace of god(s) & being sentenced to eternal torment & torture sucks! It's awful. And I don't recommend it to anyone! Bon Scott must have been stoned or bombed when he stated that "hell aint such a bad place"!!!!!

By the way, when does this new Opeth album come out? I've not yet heard a note of it, and can hardly wait!!!! :headbang:

SoundMaster said:
Damnation sucks! Existing outside of the grace of god(s) & being sentenced to eternal torment & torture sucks! It's awful. And I don't recommend it to anyone! Bon Scott must have been stoned or bombed when he stated that "hell aint such a bad place"!!!!!

By the way, when does this new Opeth album come out? I've not yet heard a note of it, and can hardly wait!!!! :headbang:

You are a fucking idiot, what else can I say?

Oyo said:
You fan boys are all so fucking retarded.

He's making a joke You're all so quick to reply with "OMG NOWAYFUCK DAMNATION ROOLS"

He was talking about being damned to hell.

Notice he said "I haven't heard a note of the new opeth album"

Jesus

duh... that's what made him a fucking idiot, he started a thread for a retarted joke that wasnt funny.

Yeah but a thread title like the one here would really alienate the band away from the forums. Whether joking or not, having something as vulgar and negative as this thread title is just inapropriate.

SoundMaster said:

:)

True True

Then maybe if you make a joke like this you should put in the thread title the word...*joke*

...thus destroying the whole point of the joke itself.

Man, the band members would open this thread and be like, ooo, teehee.

SoundMaster said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oyo said:
You fan boys are all so fucking retarded.

He's making a joke You're all so quick to reply with "OMG NOWAYFUCK DAMNATION ROOLS"

He was talking about being damned to hell.

Notice he said "I haven't heard a note of the new opeth album"

Jesus

Thank you.

A statement WAS being made. Sadly, it went well over the heads of the average "fan boys".

Well, if one's never been exposed to Christian dogma, they might not "get it", but otherwise..... :err: