Terve everyone...

Nokkakolari

Sep 27, 2015
Berlin, Germany
Terve...

I stumbled over this forum by accident and after reading halfway through I thought I'd crash in to say TERVE... I only recently discovered Amorphis and am still in the process of getting hold of their albums. Hopefully I'll get lucky and maybe catch them live eventually. My timing usually sucks so bad, I always fall in love with bands after their tour just ended.

Have a sweet sunday evening, everyone!

Hello and welcome! :) Your luck is better this time as they just released their new album. They'll be supporting Nightwish in Berlin on December 15.

Hey there... Yeah, I managed to get my hands on the album the day it was released and I totally dig it. Problem is - I really, really, really can't stand Nightwish. Amorphis will have 3 headliner shows in Germany, but none of them are within reach.

Sounds wonderful. Alas, I am too broke right now. I hope I can save enough money for a trip to Finland next summer for my 40th bday, though. At least October will bring my favorite Finns (Apocalyptica) to town. Although their new album makes me wanna throw molding liquorice at them.

Welcome, and congrats on discovering a new treasure. Stick around and you might discover a few more. Tastes here are pretty wide and include a lot of lesser known bands.