THE WELCOME TO NEW ZEALAND THREAD

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
So Opeth have now finished their touring commitments in Australia & are about to enter Kiwiland. It is their 1st time here so I think we are all pretty dam excited. I was lucky enough to fly to sydney to catch them in 04 but Im pretty sure most Kiwi's didn't have that Opportunity.
There is an after party at Hysteria (rock & metal bar) after the show up on K road and rumour has it that the guys might even pop down...
Also I hear a couple of the guys are staying on in NZ for a while to enjoy our beautiful country....

Well I cant fucking wait to tomorrow night!!!!

hope to see everyone there !! :headbang: :kickass:

its awesome that they are going to NZ, hope u guys have a blast and get a good setlist! and zep-head. ur thread topics have inspired fans from far far away....well not really, but yes. respect.

Muahaha. Just over a day to go.

I imagine I'll see some of you guys in Real Groovy before or after. I'll be wearing my Dornenreich longsleeve (dunno if anyone here knows who they are but whatever) :cool:

fränzi said:
Muahaha. Just over a day to go.

I imagine I'll see some of you guys in Real Groovy before or after. I'll be wearing my Dornenreich longsleeve (dunno if anyone here knows who they are but whatever) :cool:

Maybe before but not after, Real groovy are only open til 9pm which is about the time Opeth will probably be hitting the stage..