Tesla

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I have been listening to a lot of Tesla lately.
I was always, fond of the band.
Now that the dust has settled, and all of their
peers are limping along with an average of one to two orginal members,
I can really appreciate them. They wrote some great, straight forward
rock tracks, they weren't preoccupied with their image, in fact they lacked one! They weren't the best band out there, but they always kept putting out consistent records. No frills, no gimmicks, no make-up, just rock & roll....

A great rock band indeed!!!

Have you guys heard this new band called Silvertide? If you liked the Black Crowes and Tesla and that kind of hard rock then you should check them out. They are kind of a cross between The Faces and the Black Crowes.

sixxswine said:
I have been listening to a lot of Tesla lately.
I was always, fond of the band.
Now that the dust has settled, and all of their
peers are limping along with an average of one to two orginal members,
I can really appreciate them. They wrote some great, straight forward
rock tracks, they weren't preoccupied with their image, in fact they lacked one! They weren't the best band out there, but they always kept putting out consistent records. No frills, no gimmicks, no make-up, just rock & roll....
You're right Sixxswine...such a great band...

Out of all the bands still hanging in there releasing new albums (House Of Lords, TNT, Hurricane, XYZ, Europe, Hardline, Kingdom Come, etc.), I think that Tesla's new album managed to capture all of their previous glory and still sound fresh.

Even in 2004, Tesla still came through with a rock solid album, just like the rest of their catalog.

Rock on!