Test your music knowledge..

I went & looked at the 90's quiz & uhhhh..I don't know 90% (or more!) of those songs, so I'm gonna pass on that one.. :lol:

I got a whopping 20 on the 90s....

But it ripped me off for November Rain which I got... so that should be good for a few more points....

The most obscure one I got was probably The Toad the Wet Sprocket song...

:Smug: Huh? I would have thought that 100% was the max.

I got a dismal 84.8.

Sadly, I missed many of the same ones I missed last time we did this!

SS

It gave me 131 as my score, so if it was based on percentages, then the computer has a serious hiccup in its math skills. :lol:
I thought it gave me the total answers I got correct. I think there were around 150 answers.

Robby

I got 91.35 on the 80's test. I'll try the 90's one later when I have more time.

Fun! Thanks for posting that. But I feel old now. :mad:

I give up. I did them all and left a total of 8 blank. I was pretty confident in my answers. But when I checked them I mispelled "Billie Jean" and I spelled "dance" wrong (dacne) because of a typo. I tried to go back and fix them and lost everything. I'm not spending any more time doing it again.

Ok...waiting for a few things to download so I thought I'd start over and do it as the day goes by...but I discovered that double clicking the white boxes gives you your answer back! Yay for me! I scored an 111.05. I'm a lyric junky, but I had to play three songs ("I still haven't found what I'm looking for" I had right but wanted to double checked) to be sure. I guess since I would have been wrong on two of the three I checked my score should be a bit lower. I can't believe I got suckered in by the Weird Al song. I just assumed it was Madonna.

My ex-wife was into Erasure, Prince, and a bunch of others that I never would have known if she didn't play them all the time when we first met.