Testaament - Live at Islington March 25 2009!!!

Bollox

Miserable English Bastard
Apr 20, 2003
Milton Keynes, England
Whoaaaa - what a fucking killer show - me and the missus are there!!!!

For those of you who HAVENT seen this afternoon's press release...

"San Francisco thrash metal legends TESTAMENT will play their classic first two albums — "The Legacy" and "The New Order" — for one night only at Islington Academy in London, England on March 25.

This unique "Metal Hammer Presents..." event will showcase the face-melting albums that kick-started the TESTAMENT story and helped create a monumental legacy that now stretches over 25 years. The set is also set to include a neck-cracking encore that will be drawn from the very best of the rest of the band's back catalog, possibly including cuts from the group's 2008 Metal Hammer Golden Gods "Album Of The Year", "The Formation Of Damnation".

Founding guitarist Eric Peterson spoke exclusively to Metal Hammer about this one-off event: "If anybody's gonna get a special show it's London! They don't say the term 'London Rocks' around the world for nothing! Oi! We will expect all the legions to be present at this show! Heavy futten met-all!"

This fucker is gonna sell out quick so get ya tickets ASAP - they're already on sale!!!

See you in the pit!!!

Edit: Upon searching for tickets I would also like to inform you guys that there are a couple of dates AROUND the Priest Feast shows that (to my knowledge) havent been very well advertised in the UK press - for instance I wasnt aware until just now that Testament were playing their OWN headline shows here in Feb and supporting Megadeth too at one show.

Details...

Thursday, February 12 at 7:00 PM
ACADEMY EVENTS PRESENT: Testament
at O2 Academy Liverpool £15

Wednesday, February 18 at 7:00 PM
ACADEMY EVENTS PRESENT: Megadeth plus Testament
at O2 Academy Newcastle £20

Thursday, February 19 at 7:00 PM
TCT MUSIC PRESENTS: Testament
at O2 Academy Oxford £14

Looks like we'll be seeing the guys 3 times in a month!!!

WOW, does this mean they will be playing A day of Reckoning and Do or Die???That's going to be a very long set for Testament- two albums plus hits

This is fantastic news. I've been a Testament fan for 20 years but never been able to see them play. Ordered my ticket for this one this morning - what a show to debut at!

Details...

Thursday, February 12 at 7:00 PM
ACADEMY EVENTS PRESENT: Testament
at O2 Academy Liverpool £15

Looks like we'll be seeing the guys 3 times in a month!!!

s**t, im off to the liverpool gig, does this first two albums thing apply to that also? i would ejaculate all over if they played both of them albums.......

edited this...not srue im alloud to swear on here....?

Some weird sh*t concerning the gig on Wed 18 Feb...

Tickets ARE on sale at Ticketmaster (as seen in my first post) for a Newcastle Show with Testament supporting Megadeth...

But if you look on the Testament Legions site and under tour dates...look on the tour poster and its got Wed 18 Feb listed as a "Priest Feast" show in Nottingham
Then look at the LIST of dates below it and its not got a gig listed for Wed 18 Feb...

So wtf is happening on 18 Feb - is it a Priest Feast Show, a support slot with Megadeth in Newcastle or a day off???