Testament at Bourbon Street Concord 8/4/06

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
last time testament came around i ended up missing them, forget why but i've already seen them 2 times but i decided to see them again and i'm really glad i did. i have no idea what the fuck goes on at bourbon street, the site said show at 7 but it didn't start till about 830 or some time like that, i have no idea. my friend and i stayed outside and didn't even go in until the last band before testament so i can't ocmment on them but we were there for testament and i can honestly say it was the best i've seen them or tied with thier performance at thrash against cancer. the playing was perfectly tight and the sound was clear except skolnicks guitar was a bit low but i was on the other side of the stage so that could explain it. the setlist consisted of all classic songs, i would've liked to have heard DNR or something like that but i can't complain about an all classic song set :kickass: for alone in the dark they got Zetro Souza to come up and sing the song with chuck and had the crowd sing a vocal thing back, it was pretty cool. they also had the sadus drummer come up and play on raging waters. i don't remember the exact order but the following is pretty fucking close

The Preacher
The New Order
The Haunting
Sins Of Omission
Souls Of Black
The Ballad
Into The Pit
Over The Wall
Practice What You Preach
Alone In The Dark
Trial By Fire
Disciples of The Watch

Encore

Raging Waters

i thought they would be playing newer stuff but its still all the old stuff and after all these years of playing together they're still amazing live and full of energy and are having an awesome time. if you have a chance you should definately check them out whenever you can, its totally worth it. one of the most fun shows i've been to in a while.

It kind of sucks that they don't play anythign from Low or The Gathering. (and no I didn't forget demonic I just don't care and I don't think anyone else does either)