Testament Bloodstock show streaming live today

So whats up with TESTAMENT always having to play 1hr sets in the middle of the afternoon? They have been doing these European Festivals i.e. WACKEN , BLOODSTOCK etc for years now and never play at night? WTF!?! Someone needs a boot up their ass. Great show guys...Hope we see you in HALIFAX, NOVA SCOITA again on this tour at some point. If you come, so will the masses. I have been listing to this band from the beginning. Thanks again for all the great music. Cheers :devil:

So whats up with TESTAMENT always having to play 1hr sets in the middle of the afternoon? They have been doing these European Festivals i.e. WACKEN , BLOODSTOCK etc for years now and never play at night? WTF!?! Someone needs a boot up their ass. Great show guys...Hope we see you in HALIFAX, NOVA SCOITA again on this tour at some point. If you come, so will the masses. I have been listing to this band from the beginning. Thanks again for all the great music. Cheers :devil:

Yeah someone isn't a very good negotiator.They would have a much bigger impact a night!

That was really fun to watch! That was the best quality of DNR I've seen, and they gave a very nice shout to Randy.Man they are so good.Dark Roots was smokin,Alex's solo is just awesome on that and he pulled it off great.

the problem at bloodstock is the last band, headliner hits the stage at 9 15 pm so they are the only ones to play in the dark. its full daylight at 8 30 pm in the uk. so eveyone else gets to play in glorious sunshine, this year anyway.