Testament Covers!

Stgo

Dec 2, 2007
hi guys, i just heard seek and destroy played by testament.. and i was like oooo fuck!! this shit is great! 1000 time better than orignal version.. so i was thinking if theres more rare cover by testament out there?

thanks!

"Seek and Destroy" was NEVER recorded by Testament. It's just Testament singer (Chuck Billy) with some other guys. If Testament had done this, it would have been a lot better (especially in the guitar department)..I still like it, though. A little advice for you: don't always blindly trust what the mp3 name says :)

As for other Testament covers:

"Nobody's Fault" (Aerosmith) on "The New Order" album (1988)
"Sails of Charon"(Scorpions) on "Signs of Chaos. The best of Testament" (1997)
"Draw the Line" (Aerosmith) on the same record
"Rapid Fire" (Judas Priest) on "Tribute to Judas Priest: Legends of Metal" (1997)

Chuck Billy and Alex Skolnick also recorded a great version of Metallica's Holier Than Thou. And Chuck with other musicians did "Fear of the Dark" (Iron Maiden) too.

I think you'll like some of these even more than Seek and destroy

I don't really like when established bands make covers, especially when they put covers on their albums...it could be fun at a live set sometimes. Nobody´s Fault is one perfect example of a cover that doesn't fit in in a otherwise perfect record.