Testament Forum LOCKED DOWN !!!

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
I saw all that bullshit SPAM in the Testament forum right after the show on Saturday night/SUnday morning.

I cant get back in the forum and needs a password.

Can someone email me the password.... thanks

Jerry@7dust.net

>>>

What the fuck? How long do they plan on keeping this forum pasword protected?

I can see if this is a private forum, but Jesus Christ this is the official Testament forum

Its People from Tales from the Pit board (they think)its shut down and going to a private board...... invite only..... I will keep you posted... I was at Chucks sunday night and got the story .......I even got dragged through the mud!

Thrashard925 said:
I saw all that bullshit SPAM in the Testament forum right after the show on Saturday night/SUnday morning.

I cant get back in the forum and needs a password.

Can someone email me the password.... thanks

Jerry@7dust.net

>>>

Did you go the to the Show on Saturday????

thraxx said:
Its People from Tales from the Pit board (they think)its shut down and going to a private board...... invite only..... I will keep you posted... I was at Chucks sunday night and got the story .......I even got dragged through the mud!

Man, that's weak that it is invite only. I like to read some of the stuff on there but I rarely post on it. Sheesh why do people always got fuck things up:erk: Why did you get drug through the mud? You seem like a stand up guy who wouldn't do dumb shit that would piss the band off. Was it because of those guys(asswipes) accusing the promoter of the Thrash against Cancer show of taking the proceeds for himself?

thraxx said:

That's really fucked up. I FUCKING KNEW it was those douchebags, but I didnt want to say anything negative about those guys thinking I would get banned from this forum or Testament board.

I got banned from the TFTP forum over a year ago and had a few run-ins with Jerry Allen. That motherfucker is a real arrogant cock sucker douchebag.

I had talked w/ Keith Regan ~email a week before the show and he mentiond having some problems with Allen.

YES, I was at the show. I got there just a few minutes before Agent Steel got on stage.

I was at the Shirt stand a few times and didnt see ya. There was a girl there and also saw some young kid wearing an Anthrax shirt at the booth.

Some dude from San Jose area wearing a white Cisco Hat (Computer Networking Company) wearing backwards hooked me up with a bunch of drinks. - Including 2 shots of Jeager. Oh man, when Laaz hit the stage that fucking Jeager kicked in very hard --- THANKS MAN!!

I was happy to finally see Laaz Rockit live. Bummer that the sound system was not all that great. I just had to laugh when I saw the singer - Michael Coons. LOL, he looked and dressed like the singer of REO Speedwagon... hahah, sorry

Alex is GOD, and I can finally die in peace. That was an awsome Testament set. Alex was just ripping shit up. Nobody could ever replace Alex in Testament.

I cant remember the whole Testament set but they played-

Electric Crown
The Legacy

The Haunting
Alone In The Dark
Reign Of Terror
Raging Waters

Trial By Fire
Disciples Of The Watch
The Preacher

Practice What You Preach
Sins Of Omission ??