Thank You Testament

bloodfiredeath

kaiju eiga
May 19, 2002
Detroit, MI
Visit site
I'm no good at reviews, but I would just like to say that Testament were amazing Saturday night in Cleveland. Me and a couple friends made the drive down from Detroit and it was well worth it.

All I gotta say is that I'm too fucking old for this pit stuff. Man, it's two days later and I'm still sore. Still, for Testament, I'd do it again! :)

Other highlights of the show were Behemoth, Halford, Carnal Forge, and Immortal. All in all, an incredible show front to back and possibly the best total package tour I have ever seen. Here's hoping it becomes a yearly thing.

Thrashiq said:
What was the setlist dude?

DNR, Down For Life, True Believer, 3 Days In Darkness, Into The Pit, Low, Over The Wall, Burnt Offerings, Disciples of the Watch, and I think I might be forgetting one or two.

That's not in order, but they opened with DNR and closed with Disciples.

Pyrus said:
Worrying about the Tigers = major ulcers. This does not look like a good season for Detroit baseball fandom.

Am I the only one who's getting really sick of Down For Life? I wish they'd play Practice or Hail Mary instead.

acknowledged

Pyrus said:
Worrying about the Tigers = major ulcers. This does not look like a good season for Detroit baseball fandom.

Nah, no ulcers. We've been losing so long now, I've gotten quite used to it. I've been a die-hard Tiger fan my whole life. Yeah, we suck this year, perhaps more than any other team ever. But I won't abandon my team.

We'll be back... someday.