Testament at Club Nivå

Surfacer

Caught in the Mosh
Jul 11, 2002
Sweden
www.freakvent.com
Goddamn what show!!...it's been three long years since Testament kicked my ass but last night it happened again!

Althought i must say the venue sucked (it really did!) Testament with opening act Carnal Forge did a really good job! creds to them!!!

I'm not really much of a review kind-a-guy so I'll leave it like this, cause you all know that Testament kicks ass everytime!..

Can't wait for the next concert/album!!

"fucking heavy metal forever" (Chuck qoute)

Testament Legions said:
Where exactly is Gavle? How far from Stockholm? As you can tell, I am clueless about Sweden :p.

Hehe.. it's ok, I'm actually not so good myself *laughs* but I'll try to give you a quick overview.. I looked it up and it's 170 km give or take a few metres (haha..) from Stockholm..
Pain in the ass getting there, there's tiny roads with low speedlimits.. anyways, maybe Testament could play in Västerås (where I live..) next time. It's closer to Stockholm (like.. 100 km or so) and we have excellent venues! :Spin:

Oh well.. it's in the future to come!

It was one hell of a show, one of the best concerts I've attended to actually.
I saw them 11 years ago when they supported Iron Maiden at The Globe Arena but this one beats the shit out of that show!!! :cool:

The guys are among the nicest people I've ever spoken to also, the only one I didn't had the opportunity to speak to was Digiorgio. :)