Testament in Buenos Aires 29th April 2k7

estigma2001

Apr 13, 2002
Lima Peru
www.geocities.com
Well the concert was in the "El Teatro de Flores" and was sold out 3 days before the show, the argentinians opening acts were ok, Mastifal the last one played such a perfect set then came the Brazilian Diablos Krisiun!!! and the stage was nearly on fire with flames from hell, many songs for the last cd Assasination and old classics.
Testament started after a long wait, and finally the came out and the teather practically exploded!!!, Chuck had some issues with the delay but nothing to worried about his voice was perfect, Greg toast with wine for his Bday and all the crowd sang Hbay to him, the first encore came and testament return to make all the crowd sang alone in the dark, then i couldnt resist more and i made it in to the pit for the last 2 songs, fianlaly after 17 years i saw my fav band live!!!!
Set list in no order
New order
The preacher
Electric Crown
DNR
3 days in Darkness
Legacy
The haunting
Into the Pit
Practice..
Souls..
Trail by fire
Sins of Omisions
Alone in the Dark
Over the wall
Apocaliptic City i thinks so
Burnt Offerings
Disciples of the watch
one more thing looks like Alex is having the time fo his life!!he was happy and his solos sounded even better!!!:worship:

Damn, they played Apocalyptic City, that song is great. I hope that whenever they record another live album, that song is on it.