Testament July 9th, 2005 @ The POUND SF

Colescure

New Metal Member
May 22, 2004
San Rafael, CA
www.colescure.org
Testament will be performing in SF for the time in over 2 years but this time it will be outdoor and in front of 2500 thrashing fans! the show will be a TOTT style show which will help out a family who lost their son to cancer back in July 2004!

To learn more about THRASH AGAINST CANCER, click here: THRASH AGAINST CANCER

Ticket info, band list, radio stations, media and everything else you can think of including a forum will be here.

This is a day show so expect ass kicking BBQ, kegs and plenty of sun and THE PIT :hotjump: !

Griffin- said:
I saw their reunion gig last night :D

i have no doubt they were every bit TESTAMENT as from 20 years ago but how was the performace? Should the Bay Area Thrashers expect Platinum or fools gold? the lst i heard Chucks voice, it was as young as ever and tore through my soul! thanks for writing,

Keith
Cole's Cure
A Non-Profit Organization

OH they were stronger than ever before. Chuck's voice seems to get rawer by every gig hehe. They even played Raging Waters.. unfortunately no "Burnt Offerings". But, everyone went over the wall, into the pit, etc! The sound was pretty damn good too. Great show, certainly the best Testament show ever for me.

Griffin- said:
OH they were stronger than ever before. Chuck's voice seems to get rawer by every gig hehe. They even played Raging Waters.. unfortunately no "Burnt Offerings". But, everyone went over the wall, into the pit, etc! The sound was pretty damn good too. Great show, certainly the best Testament show ever for me.

Thank you for a great quote! I'll have to let Chuck know about the missing song! :cool: do you mind if i quote you on other forums and e-mails??

Thrash on,

Keith

oh shiet a day show!!! oh man, it is 80's revival, I hope to see many oldschoolers there and white band shirts, man I thought it wold never happen again.

Griffin- said:
Sure no problem! What forum? :cool:

I want everybody who listens to Testament and lives within an earshot or a cheap plane ride here in SF on July 9th to have an old fashinoned concert. i want them to leave with their ears ringing and jaws dropped :OMG: and talking about it for months!

i need help in doing that the most! any and all help is wanted and needed!

thanks guys!

Keith

i saw(ans supported)testament on thier reunion show in london,and they were absolutely awsome-just watching alex skolnick and greg christian play with the band again was immense,not to mention lou playing drums again.
gotta go down as one of the best gigs i've seen,period.