Testament July 9th POUND SF

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
jump3.gif
Testament will be performing in SF for the time in over 2 years but this time it will be outdoor and in front of 2500 thrashing fans! the show will be a TOTT style show which will help out a family who lost their son to cancer back in July 2004!

To learn more about THRASH AGAINST CANCER, click here: THRASH AGAINST CANCER

Ticket info, band list, radio stations, media and everything else you can think of including a forum will be here.
headbob.gif

This is a day show so expect ass kicking BBQ, kegs and plenty of sun and THE PIT!

Damn, finally they are doing this. Ive talked to Cole's father about 2 years ago about the works of putting this Thrash Against Cancer show.

Thrashard925 said:
This same topic was posted on the Official Testament message board.

The head forum MOD never replied to any of the posts in that thread, and now as of today, the thread was removed.

WTF is going on ?????/

My post exposed the fraud that Keith Regan is trying to perpetrate.
He's lying to the public and trying to pull a scam.
I exposed that and now the thread is gone. Coincidence? No, sir.
If I was not absolutely correct, the thread would still be there and either the band, management, other people organizing the event, or the board moderator would have posted messages contradicting what I wrote.

The thread being mysteriously deleted proves beyond the shadow of a doubt, I exposed their lies and their fraud and they don't want anyone to see that.

Jack McCoy said:
My post exposed the fraud that Keith Regan is trying to perpetrate.
He's lying to the public and trying to pull a scam.
I exposed that and now the thread is gone. Coincidence? No, sir.
If I was not absolutely correct, the thread would still be there and either the band, management, other people organizing the event, or the board moderator would have posted messages contradicting what I wrote.

The thread being mysteriously deleted proves beyond the shadow of a doubt, I exposed their lies and their fraud and they don't want anyone to see that.

I know the Board MOd i will email her and find out whats the DEal.....

Keith posted this on his blog, so I guess we need to be patient and wait

Keith Regan said...
the answer for the orginal line up is still up in the air. I can not speak to who will be playing with Testament for this. We hope it will be the orginal 5 but we not know until the guys get back and discuss it amonst themselves.

In regards to the deleting of the forum; we have a very upset person who it appears wants to not see this concert happen and will say anything to smear anyone involved with the show. It is unfortunate but you can't please everyone.

Thank you all for coming to this blog.

Keith Regan

10:53 AM