Testament @ Knockout fest., Krakow, POLAND

Krawczus

Metal Up Your Ass
Jun 5, 2004
Poland
www.thrashers.emil.tnp.pl
I was asked to post some pix and write some word,so here's a part of a small review o mine.

What can I say? Once again my ass was totaly kicked, I was all wet (of sweat of course heh) after and every part of my body hurt me... mosh pit was crazy in other words ;) I hope Testa-guys enjoyed the reception. They played amazing show, really, but what did you expect? ;) Too bad the setlist was... not surprising to say the least... But Chuck said later, they think of playing tour with tracks they've never played live before, which I think is a great idea. We'll see if it's gonna happen. Fingers crossed! One thing was 'new' AFAIK. Wall of Death. It was real fun.

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

At the end I'd like to thank Walter and Sui for making it all possible, and to TPL crew, it was fun to hang out with you all.

Very nice pics I seen them in June and the show was Killer.Man I would love to see a new set list on there next tour that would rock.

Yeah show was AMAZING :worship:.Moshpit was fucking mad and crazy .Set list was a KILLER for me and all (old )metal heads.
setlista.jpg

This photos was taken from moshpit .That was new experience for me:) Moshging ,trying to survive and shooting photos without any flash in the same time is cool :zombie:

testament.jpg

After the show we had meet and greet with Greg And Chuck.

Polish Legions was prepared for this special time - gift.
mwata.jpg

czaki.JPG

DSC06165.JPG

:l:kickass:

Thanx to Walter and Sui and Polish Legions crew!