TESTAMENT/POLAND/REVIEW/PICS

soulflypl

Mar 2, 2003
poland
Visit site
First of all I must say it has been a special day for me coz that was the same day I saw Death Angel live for the first time in my live - gig I've been waiting for sth like 18 years.
They totally crushed me with the setlist that had my fav songs from almost every album f.e. Room, Stagnant, Seemingly, Thrown, Devil's Incarnate, Soulless and some more.
Great band live - a must see :headbang::headbang::headbang:

here are some pics of them too:

hf9_zmn.jpg

hf11_zmn.jpg

hf8_zmn.jpg

hf10_zmn.jpg

hf7_zmn.jpg

hf6_zmn.jpg

Now Testament
Bad news is they had a bad sound for the first half of the set - someone made them way too loud with way too loud bass guitar sound... eeehhh
Of course nevertheless we were all thrilled to hear what they had for us esp. Apocalyptic, two new songs - MTMTE and Henchmen, and TRAIL of TEARS.
New stuff kills live esp. drum work in Henchmen, and Trail of Tears was the highlight of the day for me with those amazing Alex solos!!!!
They played 13 songs - setlist similar to what we had on the rest of the tour.
I was clearly seen that they are giving 100% to the crowd but the bad sound and Eric's problem with his amp spoiled the show a little.
When you have such a musician in front of you you want to hear every note they play and unfortunately it wasn't possible.
Still - Great show!!!

I wish they make a tour with DA - if so I am taking my car and 7 days off at work :idea: 8)

here are some pics of Testament
testhf1_zmn.jpg

testhf2_zmn.jpg

testhf3_zmn.jpg

testhf4_zmn.jpg

testhf5_zmn.jpg

testhf6_zmn.jpg