Testament in Poland

soulflypl

Mar 2, 2003
poland
Visit site
Today at Gazeta Wyborcza (most popular daily magazine):
- big article with biiiiig photo - really cool sth like "Maters of Thrash metal will finally get back to Poland" etc (Testament got like 7 times more space then f.e. Iron Maiden last month - i think it might be a true fan work:))

- couple of days the same on Polish edition of Newsweek!!!

some positive noise also on the internet portals

everywhere they say that Testament is the true&legendary&thrashy from top to the bottom band and actually everybody seems to be very glad that they come here.

WELL FUCK YYEEEAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:hotjump:

myself i am counting days and preparing some stuff to welcome them:cool:

Testament Legions said:
Have fun at the show! Say "hello" to Steve Smyth... he's part Polish ;).

wow, tell me more :)

just preparing for the show, bought some material to prepare a flag and the slogan to be writen... well, what do u think???:
FUEL THE FIRE FOR WAR
IT"S TESTAMENT IN WARSAW TONIGHT

:cool::cool:

actually i've sent some cd's with music (Testament setlist u wrote TL) to my metal friends in Poland who were not familiar with Testament... all the reactions were like "ohh fuck that is great" some of those guys liked it so much that they are coming to Warsaw for the show from different part of Poland!!!

one more thing

today one of my friends started to fuck with my emotions:)
well he is in Wacken, he knows i'm crazy about Testament and during the day i got SMS from him "i just took a photo with Chuck Billy"........ :):)

soul and High Priest!

See you guys on tuesday, we'll fuel the fire for war (...and the best bass player in metal world !!) :headbang:

let's spread the thrash virus in PL ! :kickass:

greets
Mike

Hi guys, it`s my first post on this board but putten in a very special day, just a few hour b4 TestAmenT gig in Warsaw. I`m gonna be there, hell yeah! I see some familiar nicknames posting here - we`re gonna have lots of fun tonite!

Hi guys,

I saw Testament yesterday at SZiget Festival, in Budapest... they were great..... it was good to see old school bands of the 80's live...

They really seemed to enjoy the crowd...

Attila

ps. I saw Slayer just before them.... what a night...