testament live at doa 2000

estigma2001

Apr 13, 2002
Lima Peru
www.geocities.com
im happy coz finally i got all the tracks from thsi amzaing gig, but this a tchinical question in practice what you preach the first solo(erick) then the next solo(steve) is not there!!!!!!!!only rhytm guitar and bass, somebody know why!!!!!!!also the over the wall solo was play by erick or is steve?:D :D :D

Ah yes, WHAT happened at that show, on that particular song(Practice what you Preach), was basically, a bad:mad: cord, that had one end of it being held up for dear life by our tech:eek: ( that would be the look on his face when realizing what had happened!), and by the time we got the cord actually working again, if you strain to hear it, my guitar ( which should be on your left speaker) comes in on the last half of the last chorus, and finishes the song:headbang:. After that show it was time for a new cable, and a lot of BEER!!! Billy, thanks for saving my ass on that one.:hotjump: And estigma2001, thanks for asking:devil:!!!

oh my god steve smtyh answer my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks steve you kick ass, i ahve all the testament cds, also i have videos and bootlges, for me is the best band in the world!!!!!!!!!why dont you brin back some shit from the ritual and souls of black!!!! agony and falling fast are killers!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hey steve why bc rich dont sell anymore the ignitor model? that guitar blows my head off when i see a video from doa 2000 and you were there with that amazing guitar and moshing all aroound with steve!!!!!!!