Testament - Live in Anaheim 2003 DVD

Ponken

Old Legion Apprentice
Feb 10, 2004
K-na, Swe
unchained.se
I found a gig with Testament in Anaheim 2003 on DC++ a while ago.

A cool gig with Jon Allen handling the drums. That guy is one of the coolest long lasting drummers the band have had in my opinion. Like his style. :headbang:

It is filmed with a simple DV camera right down in front of the stage most of the time and therefore a crappy sound. But I kind'a wanted to do something to make it watchable cause the downloaded file had only sound in the left speaker and on top of that a 2-3 sec delay! Talk about annoying...
So, I have made a Dolby Digital 5.1 mix and authored a DVD to a nice little piece.

Setlist:
--------
01 - D.N.R.
02 - Down For Life
03 - Low
04 - Into The Pit
05 - Raging Waters
06 - Burnt Offerings (Half)
07 - The Preacher
08 - True Believer
09 - 3 Days in Darkness
10 - Eyes of Wrath
11 - Dog Faced Gods
12 - Over the Wall
13 - Disciples of the Watch

Anyone interested in this DVD?

SlayerNPG said:
That's a great set list. I'd be interested, but how bad is the sound?

The sound is quite crappy actually but I have tried to separate the frequences as good as I could. It gets better when the the camera man backs to the mixer table - You actually hear the solos too then ;)

Danimal said:
YES! I'd like a DVD!

Who else is in the line-up? Steve Smyth & Steve Digiorgio?

Absolutely!

Hmm... maybe I could post the DVD as a torrent file... what do you say?

Hail MarY!

I filmed that DVD at House Of Blues! The first 3 songs are filmed up close to the stage and the rest from the back, right?
Well, I only sent it to one person and I guess it spread around pretty quick. Anyways, sorry for the bad ripping but it was not intended to be spread, otherwise I could have given it more time.

Enjoy!

mll666 said:
I filmed that DVD at House Of Blues! The first 3 songs are filmed up close to the stage and the rest from the back, right?
Well, I only sent it to one person and I guess it spread around pretty quick. Anyways, sorry for the bad ripping but it was not intended to be spread, otherwise I could have given it more time.

Enjoy!

Cool! Man, I wish I had seen that gig for real!
Never got the chance to see Jon Allen with the band - to bad!

About the ripping - It was only fun to fresh it up!

Cheers!

Thanx man, I'll seed ass hell, looks good (but I prefer Live in London! hehe)

If someone else got a show please put it up!...someone got any of the dvds from this website?`...i've got The Omni 1988, great pic and sound buy thatone...