TestAmenT live in Australia!!!

Exodus, Kreator, Queensryche, Gamma Ray and now Testament.

2006 has certainly been the year of missed tours if you live in Adelaide! :cry:

.............add Megadeth to my list. :mad:

Sorry to hijack the thread but I need to vent.

Any danger Testament adding an extra date considering it's the first and probably last time they'll be here in 20 years?...

Why isnt the MOST Hell Awesome band coming to Perth. You guys so need to come to Perth, everyone I know in Perth, wants you here. I am so disappointed. Dont get me wrong, I'll be flying over for *ALL* the east coast gigs and that wont be changing if you guys do come to Perth. But for hell sake, COME TO &$%%#$#% PERTH!!!!!!!!

your most loyal and slighly pissed off fan

Testator said:
Why isnt the MOST Hell Awesome band coming to Perth. You guys so need to come to Perth, everyone I know in Perth, wants you here. I am so disappointed. Dont get me wrong, I'll be flying over for *ALL* the east coast gigs and that wont be changing if you guys do come to Perth. But for hell sake, COME TO &$%%#$#% PERTH!!!!!!!!

Dude, gather your mates and everyone that ya know, find out who the promoter is, and get onto them!!

There's a lot of time before the tour yet, so I don't see why this isn't possible!! I'll definitely help out in anyway I can, if you go that route. Lemme know :kickass:

Reactions: Testator
I really hope that Testament do come to Canberra!

I'd give a left testicle (not mine of course) to see them live but to have them play in my City would be beyond awesome! :headbang:

When are all the official details released?
Won't to know who the support is and the costs.

We gotta make sure to pack out the ANU for this show. :headbang:

Testator said:

Just do what the fans of Opeth and a few other bands did and complain to the promoter (not the band) and see what can be done.

If you get enough people to let the promoters know that they want Testament to play in Perth, they may just add another show for you.
You just need to make it look finacially viable to them and they'll go out of their way to make it happen.
Also, getting a petition for the band to show how much support they have in Perth may just curry some favours as well, but make it a proper petition and not just four people making up names and playing silly buggers. :p

Best of luck, mate.

Catch ya
Shadow

I will be doing *everything* possible to get Testament here in Perth. I want to hear every freaken HELL AWESOME song from The Gathering. I remember the day I heard some of The Gathering, OMG, I'm still playin it in total awe today. I have had to buy the freaken CD so many times due to misguided mates borrowing shit.

Does anyone know who the Australian promoter of the show is and what, if any, local supports have been signed?

Want to make sure I get a certain band to do the national support and another to open in Canberra.

Cheers in advance.

Testator said:
I will be doing *everything* possible to get Testament here in Perth. I want to hear every freaken HELL AWESOME song from The Gathering. I remember the day I heard some of The Gathering, OMG, I'm still playin it in total awe today. I have had to buy the freaken CD so many times due to misguided mates borrowing shit.

Doubt they will play anything from "The Gathering" man, but would love to be proven wrong there.

Shadow298 said:
Does anyone know who the Australian promoter of the show is and what, if any, local supports have been signed?

Want to make sure I get a certain band to do the national support and another to open in Canberra.

Cheers in advance.

Geez that's so kind you want my band to open on the tour!! :kickass:

Haha, nah, not sure who the promoter is.