TestAmenT live in Australia!!!

Shadow298 said:
I really hope that Testament do come to Canberra!

I'd give a left testicle (not mine of course) to see them live but to have them play in my City would be beyond awesome! :headbang:

When are all the official details released?
Won't to know who the support is and the costs.

We gotta make sure to pack out the ANU for this show. :headbang:

Shadow - Not sure if I'm reading your post right, but you are hoping that they come to Canberra and asking when the official dates are out? Both your answers were posted at the top of this thread Brutha!! - They're playing in Canberra, and those ARE the official dates!!

Not sure when your city is onsale, but all the other ones seem to be as of this Monday just gone :kickass:

Eat Pop Slop said:
Shadow - Not sure if I'm reading your post right, but you are hoping that they come to Canberra and asking when the official dates are out? Both your answers were posted at the top of this thread Brutha!! - They're playing in Canberra, and those ARE the official dates!!

Not sure when your city is onsale, but all the other ones seem to be as of this Monday just gone :kickass:

It's all good, mate, but we've had "official" announcements for Canberra shows before, only to have them cancelled, so what I was looking for was the 100% confirmation from the band, promoters, etc.

Just don't want to get my hopes up and then have to travel to Sydney or Melbourne for them -even though I would.:headbang:

I'll check with Tickettek if they're selling the tickets for the Canberra show.

Cheers, mate.

Catch ya
Shadow

Eat Pop Slop said:
Geez that's so kind you want my band to open on the tour!! :kickass:

Haha, nah, not sure who the promoter is.

Actually, want my band to open, but that's unlikely since we're missing half our members and the other half are too phyiscally rooted to even practice.

Who I want to see support national are Mortal Sin -the legends of Aussie Thrash!:headbang::headbang::headbang:- and Sindablok to open the Canberra show.

But we shall who shall be doing what when the time comes.

Oh, well.

Will look at the official website for more details on the local promoters.

Shadow298 said:
Actually, want my band to open, but that's unlikely since we're missing half our members and the other half are too phyiscally rooted to even practice.

Who I want to see support national are Mortal Sin -the legends of Aussie Thrash!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Doesn't sound good about the not being able to practise :( Is it one of your guitar players by any chance that's in that boat? Might be able to help ya's out haha :p

AMEN - Mortal Sin RULE :kickass:

Eat Pop Slop said:
Doesn't sound good about the not being able to practise :( Is it one of your guitar players by any chance that's in that boat? Might be able to help ya's out haha :p

AMEN - Mortal Sin RULE :kickass:

Nah. Drummer got Virial Insephilitis and almost died. He's better now but can haul the drumkit around because of his back.
We're currently between guitarists at the moment but our singer (a death growling chick) can play excellently but not play and sing at the same time.

Thanks for the offer though, mate, but I don't think that you'd be interested in driving 8 hours to Canberra each week to jam and record.
Will let you know for other recording projects though. ;)

Catch ya
Shaodw

Pyro said:
Mortal Sin and Hobbs Angel Of Death would have been nice for dual-supports...

I'd fucking kill to see such a line-up!

Two of my favourite Aussie bands and one of my favourite OS band on the one bill.
Pure Metal Orgasm!:zombie:

I take it you know who the support is then, Pyro?

Also, be at M4TB this year or are you gonnabe in Sydney for Nevermore and FOTD?

Catch ya
Shadow

Shadow298 said:
Nah. Drummer got Virial Insephilitis and almost died. He's better now but can haul the drumkit around because of his back.

SHIT Bro - Sorry to hear, and that I was joking around when it was so serious. Glad he's doin better though and obviously still with us!! :) :kickass:

Yeah the 8 hour drive might be tough, even more so cause I don't drive :lol:, but send me some of your stuff sometime! Love to hear it :)

Eat Pop Slop said:
SHIT Bro - Sorry to hear, and that I was joking around when it was so serious. Glad he's doin better though and obviously still with us!! :) :kickass:

Yeah the 8 hour drive might be tough, even more so cause I don't drive :lol:, but send me some of your stuff sometime! Love to hear it :)

That's OK.
No fault, no blame; as I am often given to say.

And you don't want to hear the stuff we currently have record.
No.
You honestly don't.
We're currently trying to brun it all from our minds.

Back on topic:
The support for the Sydney show is supposed to Amongst The Demons.
I don't really know them, neither have I heard any of their stuff but they're meant to be a good Thrash band that are making their mark on the Sydney scene.

Always nice to see a good up-&-coming band get the support.:headbang:

Shadow298 said:
That's OK.
No fault, no blame; as I am often given to say.

And you don't want to hear the stuff we currently have record.
No.
You honestly don't.
We're currently trying to brun it all from our minds.

Back on topic:
The support for the Sydney show is supposed to Amongst The Demons.
I don't really know them, neither have I heard any of their stuff but they're meant to be a good Thrash band that are making their mark on the Sydney scene.

Always nice to see a good up-&-coming band get the support.:headbang:

Not happy with it Bro?? Man, I got some stuff from age 16 that I cringe through when people play - could do a swap :p

Definitely good to hear about the support :)

Eat Pop Slop said:
Not happy with it Bro?? Man, I got some stuff from age 16 that I cringe through when people play - could do a swap :p

Definitely good to hear about the support :)

PM me, mate, if you're seriously interested.
Don't want to clog up the thread.

And the support is really good news.
Still waiting on seeinh who else has the support.

The rumour is Minus Life from Brisbane, who are pretty good and really great guys to boot (gave me a CD for helping lug their gear, which was my job anyway), are trhe national support.
But I hear this without official confirmation.

I dropped an e-mail off to the band at the e-mail address from the management thread but have yet to receive an answer (hint, hint! ;):p)

Catch ya
Shadow

I dropped an e-mail off to the band at the e-mail address from the management thread but have yet to receive an answer (hint, hint! ;):p)

LOVE your work Shadow!!

I'd try and pimp our band, but I doubt we'd be able to pull the boys together these days - between families, jobs and different states, it's tricky, although we do pick it back up from time to time.

Will PM ya :)

Eat Pop Slop said:
LOVE your work Shadow!!

I'd try and pimp our band, but I doubt we'd be able to pull the boys together these days - between families, jobs and different states, it's tricky, although we do pick it back up from time to time.

Will PM ya :)

Cheers, mate.

and yeah, know how that goes.
Always hard getting everyone together -especially with so many other things in the way.

Look forward to it.

Catch ya
Shadow

Shadow298 said:
Cheers, mate.

and yeah, know how that goes.
Always hard getting everyone together -especially with so many other things in the way.

Look forward to it.

Catch ya
Shadow

Yeah man. Too true.

Btw, my ticket (WHICH I GOT YESTERDAY!!!!!! :kickass:), has the local supports written on it. From memory it was Alarum and Dreadnaught. Will check it later as I only get 10 minutes online before work :p

Eat Pop Slop said:
Btw, my ticket (WHICH I GOT YESTERDAY!!!!!! :kickass:), has the local supports written on it. From memory it was Alarum and Dreadnaught. Will check it later as I only get 10 minutes online before work :p

Alarum & Dreadnaught as the support?
That's great news!

I haven't seen the Dread boys in years, so it's brilliant that they got the support.
And for those who haven't seen Alarum yet, you're in a for a threat!
They are some of the best technical musos this country has to offer and they are amazing to watch as well as being really cool guys.
I had the honour of preforming with two of their members at the Metal For The Brain preshow last year and they were simply amazing to be on stage with.

Any-hoo, better go check for the Canberra tickets.:headbang:

Hey folks,

Please note that there has been a slight change in the routing for Australia:

Feb. 07 the Prince of Wales Hotel - Melbourne, Australia
Feb. 08 the Manning Bar - Sydney, Australia
Feb. 09 the Waterloo Hotel - Brisbane, Australia
Feb. 11 the Capital - Perth, Australia

Testament Legions said:
Hey folks,

Please note that there has been a slight change in the routing for Australia:

Feb. 07 the Prince of Wales Hotel - Melbourne, Australia
Feb. 08 the Manning Bar - Sydney, Australia
Feb. 09 the Waterloo Hotel - Brisbane, Australia
Feb. 11 the Capital(?) - Perth, Australia

What happened to Canberra?

Any explanation?

Not that I'm surprised though.
As I said in the beginning of the thread, this is pretty typical for international bands and Canberra.
Will probably either head to the Sydney or Melbourne show -depending on time and money. Also on a friend's wedding, which I must doble check the date on.

Testator said:
Why isnt the MOST Hell Awesome band coming to Perth. You guys so need to come to Perth, everyone I know in Perth, wants you here. I am so disappointed. Dont get me wrong, I'll be flying over for *ALL* the east coast gigs and that wont be changing if you guys do come to Perth. But for hell sake, COME TO &$%%#$#% PERTH!!!!!!!!

your most loyal and slighly pissed off fan

You'll be most happy now with Perth dates added :p